Thursday, March 12, 2009

MOVING ON!!!!

This journey has been much longer than I anticipated. I will share a few things that I have not shared from the start. I met Julmanise (Jules) in September 2007. I knew immediately she was mine forever! My husband was not totally on board with adopting and taking on the responsibility of another child. We agreed to just pray and ask our
friends to pray with us that GOD would show us "HIS HEART" about this decision.

The following April 2008, Rick, Taylor (our then 10 year old) and myself went to Haiti to spend Jules' birthday with her and for everyone to spend time together. We all knew at that time it was God's plan for our family.

We are now, after many hurdles, at the translator. We are expecting our paperwork back by the end of this week and I will then drive it to Orlando to the Haitian Consulate for authentication. THEN, off to Fed-Ex to Chris and Mde. Woolley.

I have not been very good about keeping this blog updated, but will try to get some pictures of our family together and of the PROVERBS girls updated. Hope you will join us in praying for us as this journey continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I have a video clip of your daughter singing at his home , please email me and I will try to get it to you if you like amanda@logiodice.com
haitianflowers.blogspot.com