Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today for some reason is an unusual day. I have such a longing in my heart to be in Haiti. Probably because it is Family Week for adoptive parents to be with their children in Haiti. I have been unable to go to Haiti since January and I miss my Haitian Princess.
I am so thankful for all the families who were able to go. Family week is such a glorious time for families to get to know each other and to spend time with your children who are still in Haiti.
Each day brings new anxieties when you are walking through the adoption process. WHY are things taking so long? WHEN will she be home with us? HOW will I make it through this long process. BUT, all the answers lie in HIS hands. In HIS time all questions will be answered and everything is perfect in HIS time.

No comments: